I've signed up for PayPerPost sometime ago and just got rejected. I've received an e-mail from PayPerPost to my yahoo mail which said:

Dear yustiawan,
This is a notification to let you know that your blog, From Gresik With love(Cangkru'an Rek), has been rejected for the following reason(s):


Thank you for your blog submission !.

Unfortunately, as per our terms of service, submitted blogs must have at least 20 written posts in the past 90 days in order to be accepted to our marketplace. Please re-submit when you meet this requirement.
Feel free to use PPP Direct an Affiliate tools while you work on meeting the requirements of our Marketplace !

Please log into PayPerPost.com to correct this........

Don't forget that for general tips and.......

Thank you,

The PayPerPost Team

http://PayPerPost.com
http://blog.payperpost.com

If you have any questions or comments regatding this message, please send us anote...........

150 N Orange Ave.
Suite 304
Orlando, FL 32801


That's a bad news for me...right?
But from my other point of view I think this is a good news...a good information for me. It is clear for me that to be a Postie...the first step is I have to be a better blogger. Which mean that I must keep to writte and post for my Blog consistently... I must give my best efforts to gain the revenue from my blog.....

As we all know that PayPerPost is one of the easiest and quickest ways for anyone to make money on the internet. I f we're accepted to be a Postie, we just have to write about a product or service and they pay us for it. As long as we fulfill the requirements in our article we will receive a payment as agreed upon before writing. Each payment will be at least $4.00, but many are as high as $20.00.
Very interesting isn't it? That's why I'll keep trying to become a Postie.

Wish me Luck!!




5 comments:

penyu said...

wah, kok bisa rejected sih?

syaratnya biar bisa di accept apa mas?

AYN said...

@Penyu: Syaratnya....selain blog tersebut harus sudah berumur lebih dari 90 hari....Blog tersebut juga harus konsisten untuk posting dengan minimal ada 20 postingan dalam 90 hari...

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Online Business Guide said...

makasih infonya ni, kontinyu posting itu yg jadi masalah e he he

Newmasgun said...

kalo blogspot bisa di accept ndak ya ?

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews