There is a concept to increase traffic for your blog. I have invited by Bryan from One Mans Goal to join this concept which is created for blogger to increase incoming link to their blog. The concept is Viral Link. Just place our link and add your friends link on top of the list and You create a viral link that will be spread around the internet. And than ask people to do the same. As easy as that.
Would you join this viral link and let the magic link spread...???

Here is how you need to do:
1. You write something that will make this viral link works. use your own words and avoid "copy and paste".
2. Put the copy of the list of the Originals below to your blog.
3. Place your link and your friend link on top of "the original list".
4. Add new blog that using Do Follow plug in to the list in "My Add". And let they know about it. So they can keep list going.
That's it.

My Adds:
Bryan - Terence Chang

The list:

Bryan | Terence Chang | Cangkru'an Rek-Yustiawan | 365 Days - One Goal - Can I Do It? |Ryan Shamus |Blah Blah Blog |7Confessions | Boost Alexa Traffic Ranking to make money online | Dani | Jesse | Nessa | Uncle Sam | Mariuca | This is a Miracle | Revellian | d bImBo | Secret of Mind | A Great Pleasure | Little world of thoughts | Renisphere | mott’s island | Kev’s Walkabout | iBubbs woof | Down Memory Lanes | Woof & Arf | Lovely Mummy | Bubba Stuff | Mommibee | Moments in My Life | Rambling Moo | All about Zara & Zaria | Hip n cool momma | Random Thoughts of a Blur Mommy | Mylittleanelqianyi | Bits & Pieces | De’moments | chinneeq | Giddy Tiger | Huei Rabbit | Rinnah | Simple America | Niceheart | Ethel | Sanna | The Queer Chef | Shoshana | Leah | gina | Haze | Ghee | Neng aka Sirena | Angelo | Ju aka The Border aka Juana of Femjo | Tina | Keep the Faith | jsonvlog | Suncoast Scribe | Blogging Kenneth | My 2 Centavos Worth | Manila Mom | 3 Dogs, 3 Pigs and A Family | Cafe Romanza | Earn Global | Credit Ability | Macuha | Flee the Cube | MomReviews.net | Fellow Eskimo | Pajama Mommy | Amanita.net | WebStyle | Meredith’s Weight Loss Blog | Pink Blog | Tricia’s Musings | Ugh!!’s Greymatter Honeypot | Midlife Musings | Utterly Geek | Whatever I Feel Like | My Dandelion Patch | Surviving NJ | GeekySpeaky | Simple Kind Of Life | 3DayMom | BuyMeBlog | The Hockey Dad | 40s Singleness-Learn English Online | Taylor’s Celebrity Quotes | My Journey Into Life Piglet.com | My Travels, Travails, and Thoughts | Notes of an Asian Gastronomist | Absolutely True | cymru66 | Two Write Hands | Gosmelltheflowers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Buddy!

Thanks for the link love...

I hope this works for you. As you know I posted this article about a week ago and have had a CRAZY amount of backlinks since then because of it.

Should help you out. Keep checking in on my blog! I just published an update that shows how much money I earned this week with the blog.

AYN said...

Hi Bryan,
Thanks for dropping by and your comment on my site. I learn from you, so I'll keep checking in all the information on your blog. I hope I'm able to follow you to earn money from my blog...
Thanks again for your support to me...

Goddess Crystal's Pet said...

Hmm, this is probably easier than what it seems on my first reading! *S* . . .

AYN said...

@Don Simkovich, Thanks for dropping by! I hope this gonna works for my blog.

Dave said...

Great idea. will try it later

ISET said...

Hallo, Mas. How are you doing?

Just would like to share on Viral Link. I just join on a free viral link program. Almost like you are having here. The difference is that it is like MLM, but without money involve. The only think that they ask you to do is look at the upliner site for 10 to 15 second and a code is generated where you need to put in the provided registration form. You can visit my blog to see the post or you can follow this link: T2000Ultra.com.
Well, hopes it works for you... :)

Sample Text

Powered by Blogger.
Powered By Blogger

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews